Thursday 24 September 2009

Poland - 1st Night.


Stu and me in the Square.


Only on blog people.


Love ya Heather!

My peeps!

Soooo many pierogis! What to chooose? Hmmm

The first night we arrived in Poland - sooooo exciting! H:Bomb and Buff Buff, waiting for us at the gate. My heart skips a beat or two. Gorgeous girls! Having told myself, strictly, early to bed for you - biiiiggg weekend coming up - promptly talked around by promises of cheap beer and pierogi. Ahhhh, pierogi - life blood. So late night beer and dumplings it is. And they were delicious, as was our surly waiter. A warm night (warm by my fast depleting expectations), balmy even. Only thin trench required. Bliss. A wander through the main square of the old town - Stu putting up with shrieks and squeals. He would do that a lot over the course of 3 days. Sorry Stu.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Stu is a trooper, and has come back from this trip with a wealth of knowledge he must keep "in the vault".

I loves me some Hezzie smiles!!

I MISS POLAND!!

Heather Anders said...

i miss you pierogi! MISS YOU MORE THAN MY HEART CAN HANDLE.
.... oh.a and you guys too.