Wednesday 9 September 2009

Leaving Las Eburger

Michelle and Rick leave us for sunnier, if not greener pastures back in the ol Land of Oz. A sad sad day for E-Town. Mez drowned her sorrows as only she knows how. I have left out some of the less flattering shots, and kept some in for good measure.





Mel and Stu - Stu on the sherry.

The OTHER Meredith (I know, I couldn't believe it either!) and Rickery.

Umm ... yep.

K.I.T

Lazy drunk face takes on a whole new meaning. See? Told you I'd keep in some of the shockers!
Bye Rick and Michelle - we'll miss you terribly!

No no, rotate the camera, I want askew!

Such a pretty couple.
Well, that's it from me for now. I think I've given you enough to think about for now, like 'why am I not up in ol Eburger with Mez having an awesomely craptacular time?' Yeah, stew that one around your wee noggins ladies and gents.

1 comment:

Geordy and Pete said...

this all looks like so much fun!
x