Monday 28 September 2009

More?


The Jewish Quarter







I laugh when I see this one. Stu took it, I did urge him to for the castle, but it just looks like we've posed for this picture in front of some non-descript red car. Awesomeness.

Tiny town, I will crush you!

Is it just me, or does this building look like it just had a nasty fright?

Oooh, decay-y.

Oh yeah, I could do that. Got one at home.
I love this idea. Mental Note:
Get bike. Leave it out in the rain to 'weather tastefully'. Buy pot plants. Merge. brilliant.

Stu bought a set. Ugh, does this mean I will have to play?

Ooooh, I want a lace parasol. Oh how the Eburgerians would laugh!

I still think it would've made the BEST lunch spot.
We could've spat on passers by. Imagine the hilarity.

Mmmmm, pretzels. I got one with paprika and sesame.
I tell you, you haven't lived...













1 comment:

Heather Anders said...

oh poland. you are awesome.

nice pic stu, lov me a good red car.
it's always such a pity when you givesomeone your camera and they aren't able to take a proper picture.