Wednesday 9 September 2009

Jupiter Artland (3)

'The Love Bomb' - Love that name! As you can see from (sorry it's dark I know) little ol me at the bottom, this was one whoppa of a blast! Digital image of monster orchid growing out of fertile Scottish soil.


Stu having a snooze on the Life Mounds. I put this in just to show you the questionable nature of Stu's wardrobe. Camo patches on bum? Why yes, yes they are. But actually, they're bulky pockets too. Just where everyone wishes to add a little extra bulk.

These Life Mounds were incredibly beautiful. The only thing that ruined the experience was all the happy campers completely disregarding the pleas from staff not to walk on said mounds due to wet weather compromising their structural integrity. Reminded me of that time Vee and I went around Versailles telling off Eurotrash for using the flash on their cameras!

So peaceful and beautiful! Feel the serenity.

No comments: