Wednesday 9 September 2009

The Hits Just Keep On Coming

The beautiful Miss Michelle - I'll miss you and Rick muchly, but at least I have the ridiculous amount of foodstuffs, bedding and amazing speakers to keep me company until Berlin!
I NEEd to get a leather jacket. Timeless. Apparently you're nobody round these parts until you're wearing the skin of a cow.

Ok, I know what you're all thinking. But blurry on purpose, I swear. Took the flash off and though this looked sweetcakes.

Eburger, land of colourful lights, castles and ... cooooows!

I may be a masochist who enjoys being put through the wringer of shame. Still, these ones maybe aren't as bad as the last batch. Saw a show, or 5. Fringe it!
By the way, for anyone who cares, Michael Clark's dance spectacular was fab. Festivally, high brow (thank god for friends with freebies!), but awesome. Cept for random old dude we're convinced was on stage either thanks to an outrageous abuse of the concept of nepotism, or because he snuck into backstage area and happened to be wearing a unitard, so was shoved onstage with the rest. He didn't belong.

1 comment:

Verity Slee said...

he he he love the photos you trash bag! Go the Mezbot- so good to discover I am not the only one drinking my days away! Just wish we were doing it together! So good to see you have some great friends over there already babe. Hope I get to meet them one day soon. LOVE YA xxxx