Thursday 9 December 2010

Hither the weather is is winter

In the Botannical Gardens enroute to the village of Eburger for what turned into a very boozy afternoon pub sesh.  I forget how many bottle of red wine were consumed.  It's for the best you know.


These shots are before th snow got crazazy - when it was all still fun and games, albeit on the brrr side.

It starts to get a little crazy.
Outside my office on Dundas Street.  Can't wait for those footpaths to become icy sheets of wrath.
The park near our place at sunset (3pm)


Christmas markets.  We stayed a while, until I couldn't feel my toes under four layers of woolley sock.





Refreshing summer cocktails may seem a little out of place, but it was better than waiting in an hour long line for mulled wine.

2 comments:

Alex and Alex Aranchikov said...

YAAAH for snow
BOOOOO for 3pm sunsets - WTF?
We are heading into winter too. Stella Bear is parading her spectacular beanie collection. Although its about 17 degrees here. Which I classify as jeans, long sleeves and thongs weather.
Enjoy the white xmas! Ours will be a white sandy one back in the glorious Harbour City of Sydders.
X

B said...

I love all the snow photos!

Having escaped the dumping of snow that covered the rest of Europe before Christmas, snow is still in the "oooh, pretty" novelty phase for me.

And you do take a nice snap Miss Lamb,if I may say so.