Wednesday 4 August 2010

Jennie's Leaving Do (May we All Sniff Together)

Jennie left Braemore, and we all went out to celebrate (oops) I mean, commiserate.  I should point out that pretty much all Braemore staff are just barely functioning alcoholics.  I of course, therefore, stand out like a sore thumb ...
I know Kate, I know, Harry's a freaking weirdo.  I believe later there may have been a pants-dropping incident in a club.
Same weirdo, different ladies.  That's my bitch Stacey on the right.  She's awesomeness - a drunken firecracker.  When she gets going, watch out for your valuables - whole pubs have been stripped bare of noteworthy decor.
Hmm, I really don't know what we were trying to do, but I'm sure it was hilarious.
The lovely Jennies in the middle, Kate on the right - both awesomeness.
And ... action!

No comments: