Friday 4 December 2009

Miniature Ragamuffins as Promised



I seeeee you!


Mum, Rocco's in my personal space again.

Uh oh, Roc loves cok.

Soon after this, Rocco strated flapping his arms and running around the room in a coke-induced craze.

Roxanne, Rocco's twin sister.

Lily Allen put on a great show.
She's smaller than first suspected too. Mini human.

Although her face is comparably massive.

We're awesome. And a wee bit tipsy.

The boys and Izzy.

Awesome Freddles.

Mmmm, beef stew-drink.

Rock was so well-behaved on our outings. Little star.

Christmas markets on Oxford Street.


Gorgeous.




Rocco - did you just do a poo?

These snuck in from the week before at Alex' (girl pictured) 26th birthday.




Rocco loves coffee too. Pretty much anything mum drinks, Rocco wants.

Mmmm, that's a good cuppa joe.

So sleepy, need my morning pick-me-up.

Hard day at the lumberjack mill Roc?
Have a coffee.

I take mine with lego.

Anyone see the scratch? Mother of the year.


I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok.

Canadian woodsman circa 1973.

Go crows.


Hats are so now. We love hats.

Before the tree-scratching incident the shook the world.
Wistfully dreaming about Borough Markets breakfast...

I sqeeeeeze you.

Fogging up window and drawing into fog - newly discovered wonderment. Thanks Aunty Mez.

More slobber than fog perhaps.

Cars, everywhere - cars cars cars.
Augh! This makes me smile from ear to ear.

Trains are soooo freaking exciting!


The Rock lookin pretty.

Love ya Freddles!

3 comments:

Beth said...

I am struck down with both LOVE for those beautiful boys, and INSANE jealousy that I couldn't be there to enjoy it all with you.

Roxanne is just beautiful, with those luscious eyelashes framing those crystal-clear blue eyes. Magic.

*sigh*...I'm now off to dream of being in London-town again. If only.

You've inspired me to blog-it-up again, Mez. I thank you, my mother thanks you, and (hopefully) blog-land thanks you. Stay tuned...

Geordy and Pete said...

wowowowow.

looks so fun! (and cold!)

thank you for lovely pics!

x

Alex and Alex Aranchikov said...

The Rock's hair rocks so hard its un-rock-ing-believeable! Great pics Mez xo