Wednesday 26 August 2009

Where I'm Goin, What I'm Doin

Tomorrow night - Adam Hills - whoot whoot:

Check out great review at www.metro.co.uk. (Tuesday 25th August).

Ok, it's just a free paper you get on the bus, but it's really the only printed form of media (apart from the Financial Times - don't ask) I still read. Terrible.

Before that I have a Book Festival talk on Human Rights. (Heavy)

Also heading to Michael Clark's new one on Saturday.

Hopefully going to Jupiter Artland before that - great big outdoor art installations set in parks and woodlands just outside the city.

Then two book festival events Sunday (maybe 3?) including Margaret Atwood - hurrah.

So much on, so exciting. My first weekend off in ages, I've been volunteering at the Edinburgh Art Festival, which was fun, but meant 14 straight days of work. So 3 days (yes, bank holiday weekend!) off is a dream.

Will let you know how all events go - there'll be more to list later, thanks to the lovely Michelle and her endless supply of comp Festival tickets. What'll I do without her?

Love to all, love to art, music and life!

4 comments:

Philippa said...

Michael Clark the cricketer is doing art???? Amazing! Hahahahaha

This sound SO COOL. Hope you're having a blast.

xx

Mezzle said...

Michael Clark the Scottish choreographer you heathen. Oh god, Fred's finally gotten to you hasn't he?

Philippa said...

Fred got to me years ago. (How romantic!)

Michael Clark the cricketer would do wonderful choreography. I'm thinking Graham and the Colonel when they did their version of Madonna's "Vogue".

Mezzle said...

That sounds so special Pipi. Pitch it (hah, get it?!) for next year's fringe, then you can have the perfect excuse to crash on our couch - or does a bigtime producer get their own room?