Sunday 12 July 2009

The Bucolic Life Hey Ho

Hey all, well this weekend I went to the farmers market in Peebles to buy ... well, not very much, as I couldn't afford the outrageous prices for hand made soap and organic Aberdeen Angus Beef! But I did buy some yummy organic beef sausages, which we shall relish as our special treat, while the rest of the week we live on crap from Lidl.

Then, to top off the day, which was beautifully bright and sunny (with a pollen count through the roof - honestly, I am exhausted from sneezing), I picked strawberries! So now I have to think of some way to use all those strawberries ... any ideas people?

Anyway, I've included some photos of this weekend and last weekend - country life, god love it!

Actually, pretty excited about next weekend when Kez, Julia and Stu's mate Simon come and stay, and we paint E-Burgh red! A night out, whoot whoot!

1 comment:

Geordy and Pete said...

sounds lovely.

i think strawberry crumble pie.

i think strawberry bellinis.

x