Wednesday 12 May 2010

That's How We Roll

Stu and I were both verrrry close to forgetting our anniversary altogether. Luckily, I'd had the foresight to know that Stu WOULD forget, and he was presuaded to put a reminder in his phone. How fortunate for both of us, as it turns out.

So now it's been 4 years, though I like to argue that it's really only been about 2 years, because it doesn't count when you're in different countries, right? Don't tell Stu I said that.

The nose that could measure right angles.

The face that could launch a thousand tweezer commercials.


Next post, I'll show you the charming presents we gave eachother.

8 comments:

Geordy and Pete said...

So lovely!

You both look hot and all swished up.

4 years- whats the???? amazing

x

Laura said...

Mez. Your hair is ridiculously fabulous. oxox

Beth said...

Was it a pearl necklace...?

...heehee!!

Congrats you gorgeous creatures :)

xoxoxo

Verity Slee said...

yeah Mezbal your hair is hot diggedy dawg! Congrats on 4 years!!!!!!! Good work you two and even living in the same place now! Bliss ey nice one xxxxx

Alex and Alex Aranchikov said...

OMG - 4 years - has it really been that long!

Congrats kiddies!! You look blissfully happy - keep it up XO

Anonymous said...

4 years... far out!!
What's the 5th anniversary? Diamond ;o)

Laura said...

Oops. I got so distracted with your awesome hair Mez, that I forgot to say congrats to you both on the four year anniversary!! oxox

Mezzle said...

Tanks guys, how far back to all OUR anniversaries go I wonder? They count right? We should have a platonicanniversary shindig when I'm back in town!

Oh, and diamond's a looooong way off when #4 is cheap chocolate.